Get (more) connected with us
There are several ways to stay caught up on all that’s going on with the Alzheimer’s Association of Northern California and Northern Nevada. Here’s a quick list from which you can choose.
Follow us and then join the conversation! We love to read your comments, see your likes or retweets and hear your ideas.
- Facebook – Want to make sure our posts actually show up in your news feed? Watch this video or read this article to learn how to set up your news feed preferences so you don’t miss our content.
- Sign up to receive our weekly enews
- Sign up to receive alerts when we add a new post to our blog – click on “subscribe” button (right side of page)
- See what education programs we have scheduled in the community, as well as online offerings
- View our caregiver support group schedule
- Get information on programs and support groups for people living with Alzheimer’s or other cognitive impairments
- Learn about our upcoming conferences and professional trainings
Ways to get involved
- Find out about research studies for persons with Alzheimer’s or other cognitive impairments, caregivers or healthy adults
- Learn about our advocacy efforts in California, Nevada and Washington DC
- See what fundraising events are on our calendar that you might want to attend
- Get information on volunteer opportunities
- Answer some questions about your family’s experience with Alzheimer’s or other dementias and we might feature your story in a blog, on our social media or in the news.