PAST EVENT [5.10.15] Alzheimer’s Association Education Conference in Reno
Reno Education Conference
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Dates: Sunday, May 10, 2015 – Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Peppermill Resort Spa & Casino
2707 South Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89502
Community Care Options and the Alzheimer’s Association of Northern California and Northern Nevada are pleased to bring you this sixteen-hour education conference. This year’s conference is for professionals and family caregivers and will cover many topics relating to Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. We hope you will join us for this outstanding program!
Sunday, May 10 5 -7 pm
Welcome wine & cheese reception – Come meet our conference partners and exhibitors!
Monday, May 11 8 am-5 pm
Select from a series of informative two hour sessions including:
- Eden Alternative/Culture Change – Peter Reed, PhD, MPH and Jennifer Carson, PhD
- Ask the Attorney, Legal Issues with Assisted Living – Daniel T. Berkley, Esq.
- Alzheimer’s Communication – Elizabeth Edgerly, PhD
- Integrating Home Care Aides – Greg Asher
- Employee Registry for Assisted Living – Greg Asher
- Current Technology in Assisted Living – Adam Cullen
Tuesday, May 12 8 am-5 pm
Day two continues with additional sessions including:
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Pathophysiology, Future Developments and Care Issues – Joel Rothfeld, MD
- Building a Dementia Care Program in your Facility – David Troxel, MPH
- Drug Side Effects & Interactions – Joe Hubbard, RPh, PharmD, BCPS
- Starting and Working with Support Groups – Jacob Harmon and Heather Gray
- Insurance: Current Requirements – Jennifer Schwab
Registration is required.
For more information or to register, please go to www.communitycareoptions.com or contact Community Care Options at 530.894.2114
In partnership with