PAST EVENT [5.14.15] Alzheimer’s Association Conference in Santa Cruz: Innovative Approaches in Therapy, Care and Diagnostics
Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias: Innovative Approaches in Therapy, Care and Diagnostics
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2015
Time: 8 am – 4:30 pm
Mount Hermon Conference Center
37 Conference Drive
Mount Hermon, CA 95041
This annual conference is designed for family members, care professionals and any member of our community who would like to expand their knowledge and understanding of what it is like to live with memory loss, Alzheimer’s or a related dementia.
- PLIÃ‰: Preventing Loss of Independence through Exercise
- Basics of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Choosing the Right Setting: Things to Consider When Exploring Care Homes
- Changing the Landscape: Creating Dementia-Friendly Communities
- Family Learning Circle
- Tablet Engaged Active Minds: The Tablet Approach to Living with Memory Loss
- Understanding and Responding to Dementia-Related Behavior
- What is Your Self-Care I.Q.?