House to review NAPA: Call Congress TODAY!
Our phone calls are working! We’ve just learned that the U.S. House of Representatives is scheduled to vote on NAPA this week. Even if you’ve never made a phone call to Congress, please do so now. If they don’t know who their member of Congress is, they can easily find out using this directory.
Tell your member of Congress:
Hello, this is [name] and I am a constituent from [town].
- As you may know, today the Senate passed the National Alzheimer’s Project Act.
- This bill will:
- Create a strategic plan to overcome the Alzheimer’s disease crisis,
- Coordinate federal efforts to improve Alzheimer-related care, services and research.
- Please ensure that the National Alzheimer’s Project Act is brought up for a vote in the House during the lame duck session.
- Finally, I would like to personally request that the Representative vote YES on the National Alzheimer’s Project Act (S. 3036) – which will take the first steps in the fight against Alzheimer’s, but will not require any additional federal spending.
- On behalf of the Alzheimer community, thank you for your leadership. I look forward to hearing from the Representative regarding his/her vote on this critical bill.
We’re nearing the finish line and need all the help we can get. Help keep up the pressure.